Expression of Interest – Development of new core database
The Omega Research Foundation (Omega) is an independent UK based research organisation. Established in 1990, we provide rigorous, objective, evidence-based research on the manufacture, trade, and use of, military, security and police (MSP) equipment. Such technologies range from small arms and light weapons to large weapon systems, and from policing technologies and prison equipment to equipment used for torture, amongst others.
Omega is looking to develop a new core database to replace and integrate their existing datasets which are not currently connected.
Please download the attachment below for full expression of interest details containing information the current situation and the proposed system.
Organisations interested in working with Omega to deliver the above are asked to send an initial expression of interest not exceeding 3 pages outlining:
- Their expertise for the role including a brief case study of a comparable project
- At least one reference client
- The technology/software you would make use of
- How you would go about planning/developing the work.
- Initial estimates of costing for the development of the work (see download)
- Annual cost estimates (hosting/maintenance/licence costs and the cost of any support time. Both planned and ad hoc)
These should be sent to Fiona Gorton, Resources and Finance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by 13/07/2018. If you have any questions or queries please email the address above or on +44 (0)161 273 8875 for an informal discussion of the requirements. Assessments of all incoming EOIs will then take place.